Join me....

I believe that art enriches and informs our lives everyday in many positive ways. Sharing those experiences, whether as an artist or as an appreciator, is part of the pleasure. I welcome your comments and hope you find something of value: a laugh, an insight, a new idea or just a happy moment. Enjoy art!

Friday, May 1, 2015

Gone Biking

Studio temporarily closed!


PLUS


EQUALS

an adventure in NYC!

(I goofed with the scheduling of my post on spring cleaning and there is a chance you will receive it twice.  So sorry, just further proof I am a better painter than computer
geek.  But you knew that!)

BACK SOON
with painting adventures in Naples, Italy and beyond.

Color FULLY yours,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Include your comment below, will forgo the word verification part until I receive spam.