Join me....

I believe that art enriches and informs our lives everyday in many positive ways. Sharing those experiences, whether as an artist or as an appreciator, is part of the pleasure. I welcome your comments and hope you find something of value: a laugh, an insight, a new idea or just a happy moment. Enjoy art!

Monday, December 18, 2017

New Day Reveal

I can think of at least a dozen reasons I FORGOT
to post the final photo of the
Community Painting done for the infusion room
at the Seby B. Jones Cancer Treatment Center...
but I will skip them and present instead:


"New Day"
acrylic, 36" x 24" on cradled board
a community collaboration

Thank you to those of you who asked.  This IS the final rendition, sealed, framed and delivered.  I think the colors, the thoughts and the touch of whimsy turned out even better than I imagined.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programing.  Enjoy this beautiful season of cheer.

COLOR FULLY YOURS,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Include your comment below, will forgo the word verification part until I receive spam.